Saturday, January 26, 2008

A boy with two faces...

It was around 6th grade if i remember correctly when something happened to me that to this day i'm unsure how exactly it occurred. But for quite some time half of my face was paralyzed, i'm not sure if it was food related or something else. Though i have never been warned against any future problems that may occur.

I remember going into school feeling horrible because i know kids being kids would laugh and not understand what i was going through. Hell me being myself i did not fully understand why it was happening to me. I remember having to put on a patch over my eyes as well as some liquid (because my eye wouldn't fully close) to keep my eye moist.

I faintly remember thinking to myself that it couldn't last forever, even though i had no idea what was afflicting me exactly...

No comments: